Friday, February 4, 2011

.::One {Sengoku Kiyosumi}::.


“Sengoku, senpai?” she called out to the Irish-Japanese boy. He turned and smiled when he saw her adorable face.

“Hm? Yes, ________?”

“You’re not too good with the women, are you?” she asked. For a second he gave her a look that said, are-you-just-now-catching-on-to-that? But he quickly smiled at her instead, saying something along the line of ‘what are you talking about?’ or ‘where are you going with this?’ “So, with that being said, you are ‘lucky’
but you never ‘get lucky’, right?”

His smiled dropped. “First of all, why are you asking that?”

“I don’t know. I guess I just feel like it.” she says. What an explanation…

“Well, if you really want to know…. Not necessarily, no, it doesn’t mean that.”

She looked shocked for a moment but kept watching him intently, for an answer. “How?”
“Sometimes…” he smirks, shoving his hands into his pockets, “It’s just me, myself, and I.” She stopped walking, made a choked sound of embarrassment, and watched as he kept walking.

“Good to know you have experience!”

No comments:

Post a Comment